1. Turkish Rose Water helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. "Turkish Rose Water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
3. Turkish Rose Water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, Turkish Rose Water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of Turkish Rose Water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, Turkish Rose Water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying Turkish Rose Water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of Turkish Rose Water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Turkish Rose Water works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitaliseshair growth.
9. The scent of Turkish Rose Water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
The product does not contain paraben or any industrial products or preservatives, so you can use it as you like every day.
A 100% pure and natural product, extracted by distillation from “Rosa Damascena” living in Isparta province.
What is Paraben?
Parabens are very powerful protective substances added to cosmetics "cream, lotion, shampoo .." to extend the shelf-life of the products and prevent the growth of bacteria inside.
Why we should use Paraben-free products?
Since Parabens exhibit similar behavior to estrogen in the body, the risk of developing breast cancer in women has increased due to the frequent use of Paraben products.
In order to avoid these risks, Turkish Attar is keen to provide natural Paraben-free products with quality certificates registered by the Turkish Ministry of Health.